17th January 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji?

I want to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji for 5th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

22nd January 2019, 01:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji?

Candidates are not eligible to get admission in the JNV in Std 5th. The first batch of the school starts with Std 6th.

Entrance test is conducted for the admission. So, you will become eligible to appear for the entrance next year and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for the admission.
23rd January 2019, 08:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dhemaji?

Admission in Jawahar Navodaya vidyalayas is not done in 5th standard but yes, you have to appear in the entrance test in 5th standard and if you will able to qualify the entrance test then you will get admission in 6th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Entrance test is conducted by CBSE is known as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test.

23rd January 2019, 09:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the candidate is not allowed to seek admission in 5th standard because the admissions are done in 6th standard, 9th standard and 11th standard. The candidate has to appear in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance test that is conducted by CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?