1st August 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in DAV Public School, Dehradun for 10th standard Uttarakhand Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join DAV Public School, Dehradun after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Uttarakhand Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut-off mark in DAV Public School in first selection for admission in class 11th?
  2. Requirements to get admission in 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Fees required for it?
  3. Requirements to get 11th Commerce admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong for 10th CBSE student?
  4. Requirements to migrate from Rajasthan Board to CBSE for 10th student?
  5. Can I get admission in DAV Public School, Patna under BSEB curriculum having 78% in 10th from ICSE board?
  6. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in American School of Bombay, Mumbai for 10th CBSE student?
  7. CBSE or Uttarakhand Board, which is better for 9th standard aspirant?
  8. Requirements to migrate from UP Board to ISC for 10th standard student?
  9. Will there be any entrance examination for getting admission in BD Public school, Patna or DAV Public school, Khagaul?
  10. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in American Embassy School, New Delhi for 10th CBSE student?
  11. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  12. Requirements to get admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 7th standard J&K Board student?
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Intermediate Commerce schools in Kaashipur, Uttarakhand?
  14. What should I do to get admission in 10th standard in Uttarakhand?
  15. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student? -- [New]
  16. Fee structure of DAV Public School, Cuttack?
  17. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara for 10th ICSE student?
3rd March 2023, 01:32 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in DAV Public School, Dehradun for 10th standard Uttarakhand Board student?

Admission requirements for DAV Public School, Dehradun may vary depending on the specific criteria set by the school administration. However, generally, to get admission in 10th standard, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
  • You need to have completed your 9th standard from a recognized school affiliated to a recognized board.
  • You need to pass the entrance test conducted by the school, which will test your proficiency in subjects such as Mathematics, Science, English, and Social Studies.
  • You may also need to provide a Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by the school you last attended.
  • You may be required to submit a photocopy of your 9th standard mark sheet.
  • You may also need to provide proof of address, identity, and age.

I would recommend visiting the official website of DAV Public School, Dehradun or contacting the school administration for more specific and accurate information on the admission requirements and procedures.
3rd March 2023, 01:36 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in DAV Public School, Dehradun for 10th standard Uttarakhand Board student?

DAV Public School, Dehradun is a well-known institution with a reputation for academic excellence. Here are the general requirements for getting admission in this school for 10th standard:

Age Limit:
The applicant must have been born between 1st April 2007 and 31st March 2009. The age limit may vary slightly based on the specific rules of the school.

Academic Qualifications: The applicant should have passed 9th standard from a recognized board with a minimum percentage specified by the school. Generally, a minimum of 60% marks in all subjects is required for admission to the 10th standard.

Entrance Exam: The school may conduct an entrance exam to assess the student's academic abilities and aptitude. The exam may test the student's knowledge in subjects such as Mathematics, English, and Science.

Documents: The following documents are usually required for admission:
  • A copy of the 10th standard mark sheet.
  • Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
  • Aadhaar Card or any other government-issued ID proof.
  • Passport size photographs.

Interview: The school may also conduct a personal interview with the student and their parents. The purpose of the interview is to assess the student's motivation, personality, and communication skills.

It is important to note that admission requirements may vary from year to year and depend on factors such as the number of available seats and the applicant pool. Therefore, it is advisable to check with the school directly to confirm the latest admission requirements and application process.

I hope this information helps. All the best for your future endeavors!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?