14th April 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Delhi Public School, Ruby Park for 10th WBBSE Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Delhi Public School, Ruby Park after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from WBBSE Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

17th April 2019, 03:15 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Delhi Public School, Ruby Park for 10th WBBSE Board student?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school in 11th standard, you will have to fill up the application form of the prospective school and will also have to appear for an admission test conducted by the school itself, once you are able to clear the examination with min cut-off marks, you will be most eligible to get admission and continue with studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?