26th July 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Nursery admission in Arya Vidya Mandir School Gurgaon?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Arya Vidya Mandir School Gurgaon. I want to admit him in Nursery standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Nursery. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th August 2019, 04:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Nursery admission in Arya Vidya Mandir School Gurgaon?

There is no such high requirements, parents will have to have he very basic documents of the child along with them like birth certificate, address proof, parents's own documents, etc.

Admission will however be provided on basis of the interview session that the candidate and its parents will have to appear and clear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?