11th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for HS admission in Kolkata for a candidate of Assam Board?

Dear friends, I am studying in 10th standard from Assam Board. I just want to know that if I want to study Higher Secondary outside of Assam, say from Kolkata then what would be the requirements for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get 11th admission in Assam Board for 10th NIOS candidate?
  2. Requirements to get 4th standard admission in ICSE school in Kolkata for a candidate of Patna?
  3. Requirements to migrate from Assam Board to CBSE for 7th standard student? -- [New]
  4. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  5. Admission requirements of CBSE affiliated schools for 4 years old candidate?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  7. Requirements to get 11th Commerce admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong for 10th CBSE student?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Assam Public Service Commission for domicile of Assam?
  9. Who are eligible for NEET state quota seats?
  10. Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  11. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  12. Requirements to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board for studying in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  13. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Reputed Assam Board affiliated schools offering 9th admission in Guwahati?
  15. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
  16. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  17. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 88.7% in 12th Assam Board?
  18. How should I join Pilot course?
12th June 2018, 04:45 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements for HS admission in Kolkata for a candidate of Assam Board?

There are no such separate requirements apart from the very basics, i,e. Your marksheet, school leaving certificate, character certificate, etc.

However, in many schools they conduct an entrance test fir admission of candidates in 11th standard so once you are able to clear the examination you will be allowed to get admission and continue with your studies, however this might not be the case in all of the schools you can also get admission in various schools with showing your marks and if you are able to clear the minimum cut-off required for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?