29th March 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to ISC Board for studying in Delhi Public School, Sunder Nagar?

Respected Sir/Madam, my daughter is studying with Himachal Pradesh Board and I want to admit her in Delhi Public School, Sunder Nagar. I have heard that it is an ISC Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from Himachal Pradesh Board to ISC Board especially in this school.

7th April 2019, 12:32 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to ISC Board for studying in Delhi Public School, Sunder Nagar?

Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to ISC Board for studying in Delhi Public School, Sunder Nagar?:-

The admission is completely based on the entrance test taken by the school and the seats vacant in the class.

If there are seats available, you can fill the application form online and take a print out of the submitted form for future reference.

Once she get the admission you will need to submit the following documents at the school:-
1) Previous Class Mark sheet
2)Transfer Certificate
3)Migration Certificate
4)Photo graph
5)Adhaar card

You can visit the website www.dpsmathuraroad.org for more information.

Contact Address of the School:-

Delhi Public School
Mathura Rd,
National Zoological Park,
Sundar Nagar, New Delhi,
Delhi-110003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?