27th February 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Uttar Pradesh Board to ISC Board for studying in Bishop Johnson School and College, Allahabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying with Uttar Pradesh Board and I want to admit him in Bishop Johnson School and College, Allahabad. I have heard that it is ISC Board school. So, I would like to know about the requirements for migrating from Uttar Pradesh Board to ISC Board especially in this school.

2nd March 2019, 08:52 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Uttar Pradesh Board to ISC Board for studying in Bishop Johnson School and College, Allahabad?

There is not much requirement, it is just that your son should have scored a minimum of 70% in aggregate in his 10th board examination, after that he will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school itself and once upon clearing the examination, is his name comes in the merit list, he will be very much eligible to get admission and can continue with studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?