22nd April 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to ISC for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Maharashtra Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to ISC Board after completing my 10th from Maharashtra Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

28th April 2019, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to ISC for 10th standard student?

You need to have a migration certificate and TC from your previous school for the process of change of board in class 11th. Admission in your choice of school will depend on merit which will be decided on the basis of class 10th board exam marks.

Hence, if you have excellent marks in your class 10th then surely you will get admission at your choice of school. Just make sure you have documents to change the board.
3rd May 2019, 09:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to ISC for 10th standard student?

Yes, you can change your board from Maharashtra Board to ISC Board. However, you need to check, if the school in which you are looking to take admission allows you to take admission.

If they allows then you would need to submit following documents to ISC board school=)

=mark sheet and Certificate of 10th standard
=Transfer Certificate
=Migration Certificate
=Photographs
3rd May 2019, 09:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your board from Maharashtra Board to ISC Board. However, you need to check, if the school in which you are looking to take admission allows you to take admission.

If they allows then you would need to submit following documents to ISC board school=)

=mark sheet and Certificate of 10th standard
=Transfer Certificate
=Migration Certificate
=Photographs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?