29th September 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Chhattisgarh Board to ISC for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Chhattisgarh Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to ISC Board after completing my 10th from Chhattisgarh Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 04:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Chhattisgarh Board to ISC for 10th standard student?

You are required following documents to get the migration from Chhattisgarh Board to ISC:

1. Mark sheet of 10th standard. No backlog is permitted at the time of migration.
2. Duly filled fresh admission form for class 11th.
3. Latest passport size photograph having date of birth at the bottom of photograph.
4. A migration certificate from State board.
5. Character certificate.

With all above mentioned documents you can apply for migration from Chhattisgarh Board to ISC.
30th September 2018, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Chhattisgarh Board to ISC for 10th standard student?

You can apply for admission at any ISC school, based on your class 10th marks. Admission in class 11th will be based on the marks obtained in the class 10th board exams.

You will get migration certificate from your previous board and also TC, which you have to submit during admission at any ISC school.
30th September 2018, 10:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that it is not possible for you to change your board in 10th standard from Chhattisgarh to ISC because the registration for 10th board examination is done in 9th standard so it is compulsory for the candidate to complete both 9th and 10th standard from the same board.
30th September 2018, 11:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the rules, you should know that one cannot change the board in 10th standard because it is compulsory for the candidate to complete both 9th as well as 10th standard from the same board. So you have to complete your 10th standard with Chhattisgarh board only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?