19th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from Nagaland Board to CBSE for 10th student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Nagaland Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to CBSE Board after completing my 10th from State Board. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th June 2018, 02:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Nagaland Board to CBSE for 10th student?

If you want to change your board after 10th std you have to apply for the migration certificate.

You can apply for the migration certificate in the school or in the board regional office.
30th June 2018, 04:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from Nagaland Board to CBSE for 10th student?

As far as you are concerned about migrating from Nagaland board to CBSE board in Class 10th, then I would like to let you know that it is not possible as the registration for CBSE class 10th board examinations is done while the student is pursuing his/ her class 9th in a school affiliated to CBSE.

So,it is not possible for you to migrate from any state board or central board to any CBSE board directly for Class 10th academics.
30th June 2018, 08:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are certain documents required for migration from State board of Nagaland to Central Board of Secondary Education. Some of the important documents required for migration are 10th marksheet and migration certificate.

Apart from educational certificates, you will require transfer certificate, photographs, identity proof and fee payment. Depending upon your marks, you can select subjects in 11th standard.
26th July 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I want migration certificate from nagaland board to take addmissin in assam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?