8th April 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for Nursery admission in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for Nursery standard in coming year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

14th April 2019, 09:58 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for Nursery admission in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu?

Admission procedure to admit your daughter in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu is:-

==> The minimum age for admission in this class should be 3 years as on 31st March 2019.

==> Take the admission form from the school office.

==> Attach all relevant documents like child birth certificate, parent's Id proof, passport size photograph of both parents and child.

I am also giving you the school website for your reference that is www.gdgoenkajammu.org/
14th April 2019, 09:05 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Requirements for Nursery admission in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu?

There is no such high end requirement to get admission in Nursery in GD Goenka Public School. Candidate will have to just learn some very basic sitting and talking etiquette.

However, admission will mostly be provided on the basis of interview session cleared by the candidate's parents.

Once the interview is cleared, candidates can get admission and continue with studies ahead.
15th April 2019, 12:28 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Requirements for Nursery admission in GD Goenka Public School, Jammu?

You will need to submit the following documents at the time of admission of your child to GD Goenka Public School, Jammu for nursery class:-

1)Birth Certificate
2)Identity Card of parents issued by the government.
3)Photo graphs of child and parents.
4)Application form (Available at the school office)

Your daughter must have attained the age of 3 years at the time of admission for nursery class.

You can visit the website www.gdgoenkajammu.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?