26th February 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Requirements for Nursery admission in Kamal International School, Najafgarh?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in Kamal International School, Najafgarh? I am looking for admission of my son in this school for Nursery standard in coming year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

4th March 2019, 09:53 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements for Nursery admission in Kamal International School, Najafgarh?

There are no special requirements for admitting your child in Kamal international school, najafgarh. School conduct admission campaign during the end of March to mid of April month. School dispatch application form which parents need to fill and submit to the school. After submission of application form school conduct a short interview with parents and child. Selection of students is completely done on the behalf of interview result. Once the seat is allotted, parents may proceed for further admission related formalities.
Basic documents required at the time of admission are:-

Birth certificate of Child.
Identity Proof of child i.e Adhar Card
Parents Identity Proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?