17th July 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure 5th standard admission in Lodestar Public School Imphal?

I am thinking to admit my son in Lodestar Public School Imphal. I want to admit him in 5th standard in the next year. I just want to know that what are the requirements for getting the admission in this school for 5th standard?

23rd July 2019, 03:46 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure 5th standard admission in Lodestar Public School Imphal?

You need to collect your child's marksheet from his current school and all the relevant documents along with it.

After that you will have to fill up an application form for admission in the prospective school and then your child might have to appear for an admission test conducted bu the prospective school and after clearing the exam with minimum passing marks, I am sure he will be very much eligible to get admission and continue with his studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?