19th July 2012, 03:37 PM
Sumit1001

Can I face problem with NIOS 12th marksheet in engineering campus selection?

Sir,can I face problem with nios 12th marksheet in engineering campus selection

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  2. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  3. When the original marksheet of 12th NIOS will be distributed?
  4. How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem?
  5. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  6. Will I face any problem while applying for Civil Service exam if being a 12th NIOS student?
  7. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get my NIOS certificate back if it was returned to office due to address problem?
  9. Will there be any problem to get a job in company after losing the original 12th marksheet?
  10. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  11. Can I appear in 12th NIOS next year if having error in "year of passing" in 10th marksheet?
  12. Is 10 2 from National Institute of Open Schooling accepted in IIHM admission?
  13. From where to get 12th Marksheet from NIOS?
  14. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  15. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th?
  16. Is 12th NIOS marksheet valid to appear in UPTU BCA entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
29th July 2012, 01:22 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face problem with NIOS 12th marksheet in engineering campus selection?

You will not face big problem at the time of engineering campus selection. But obviously for same performance with one who studied in regular school and you then from regular student candidates will be preferred more. But it is only at the time of comparison.

Now a days lots of candidates studying in National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS). They are getting placement in good organization also. If you are studying in engineering then you should not worry about this. You must study well in the engineering. After that prepare for the interview. If you show your good performance in the interview then surely you will get the job irrespective of you passed out from regular school or open schooling.

When you are in interview table be very much confident. Answer all the questions of the interview with huge confident. Don't think that you passed from NIOS so it's a negative point for you. If you can show that you can do their job they will surely select you. If you have very good 12th percentage in mark sheet then it will one extra advantage for you to be selected for the job.

Best of luck.
29th July 2012, 07:15 PM
Srikar achill

Default Re: Can I face problem with NIOS 12th marksheet in engineering campus selection?

Sir,you may have problem when you and other student score marks then the candidate with good percentage is prefered.so when you join the engineering course you have to study well.best of luck
30th July 2012, 12:17 PM
sheelasnj

Talking Re: Can I face problem with NIOS 12th marksheet in engineering campus selection?

no not at all......
Now a days lots of candidates studying in National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS). They are getting placement in good organization also. If you are studying in engineering then you should not worry about this. You must study well in the engineering. After that prepare for the interview. If you show your good performance in the interview then surely you will get the job irrespective of you passed out from regular school or open schooling.

When you are in interview table be very much confident. Answer all the questions of the interview with huge confident. Don't think that you passed from NIOS so it's a negative point for you. If you can show that you can do their job they will surely select you. If you have very good 12th percentage in mark sheet then it will one extra advantage for you to be selected for the job.
11th October 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I face problem with NIOS 12th marksheet in medicine
15th October 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Last time i m giving 12th exam in result their did'nt show to engl. Subect so please help me.
4th April 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

can i get problem in government sector or in defence like air force, army ......if i did 12th frm nios board..i am doing b tech right now??????
11th June 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12th from nios in bihar.so i face the problem in engeering placement
16th June 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have secured 72% in my sr.secondry examination( 2)from nios(national institue of open schooling)am i eligible for kiit bhubneswar,mit manipal,vit vellore,srm chennai ????
19th June 2013, 05:08 PM
amisum8

Sir,
i gave hs this year from wb.as my board has no improvement test i am giving nios's on demand test.is my new marks will be accepted by these ccompanys?
Pls reply me if u have any experience about it,

thanx in advance
sumit
5th August 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the difference in the value of n.i.o.s. And cbse board for 10th?
22nd November 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir 59% intermedite pass right for nda force leval
23rd March 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Are there any drawback's for a NIOS student while placement ? What are the interviewer's mentality for such students??
11th April 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i get problem in government sector or in marin air force after doing 12th from NIOS
15th April 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to ask that private written on 12 th board mark sheet leads to be a problem in admission in medical colleges ???
3rd June 2014, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir,this year i appeared in hs exam from wb board but i can't success this year.So i want know that is nios board is good for me....
13th October 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir.
I am currently doing btech and i want to give nios xamm as i hav a back in physcis in 2 .
Is there will be change in marksheet date.
19th October 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I hav 67% in 10th, 59% in 12 and 63 in engineering, I am facing problems in placement because of my 12th marks ,since most of dem are asking for 60% in 10,12 and engineering, plz suggest wat to do
20th January 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i have taken admission in an engineering colledge but i gave my nios on demand exam in m mid semester..
will my new nios be acceptable or not in my college
24th January 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give medical exam after passing from nios board..!!
7th May 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Who is given much preference a regular school student or open schooling student while campus selection..?
25th May 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

When we are failed or compartment in cbse .then next year i can join nios or not and my second question is tha lt nios marksheet is valid for all govt. Jobs or not
29th May 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I face problem with 12th nios marksheet in science regular colleague or other medical courses???? plzzz tell me
2nd June 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 10th class from nios can I apply for army with nios marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?