9th October 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Inter Science admission in Brookside Adventist Secondary School Laitumkhrah for 10th Meghalaya Board student?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Intermediate Science course in Brookside Adventist Secondary School Laitumkhrah after completing my 10th which I am doing with a Meghalaya Board. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this school. Please tell me immediately.

13th October 2019, 05:26 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Requirements to secure Inter Science admission in Brookside Adventist Secondary School Laitumkhrah for 10th Meghalaya Board student?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned institute for future studies, you will have to have completed your 10th grade with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

After that the candidate will have to appear for an admission test and after clearing the admission test, you will most eligible to get admission and can continue with your studies ahead.
13th October 2019, 05:27 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Requirements to secure Inter Science admission in Brookside Adventist Secondary School Laitumkhrah for 10th Meghalaya Board student?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned institute for future studies, you will have to have completed your 10th grade with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.

After that the candidate will have to appear for an admission test and after clearing the admission test, you will most eligible to get admission and can continue with your studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?