18th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can an Irani student get admission in medical course at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India? Will I have to approach Indian embassy for admission?

Hello sir, I am from Iran and graduate in Biology. I want to study medical course from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. Can I get admission in this college? Will I have to approach Indian embassy for admission?

22nd April 2017, 12:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an Irani student get admission in medical course at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India? Will I have to approach Indian embassy for admission?

For admission at AIIMS, a foreign national needs to contact the Government of India, Military of external affairs. Candidates for admission are nominated by government of India only. There is no entrance exam for them.

Only 5 seats are reserved for foreign nationals and the course will self financing for foreigners. Therefore, you should contact MEA, Government of India, as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?