5th August 2019, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Nursery admission in Christian English School Chhatarpur?

Hello friends, I am interested to admit my daughter in Christian English School Chhatarpur. I just want to know the requirements for securing admission in this school for Nursery standard. Kindly let me know about the requirements as soon as possible.

8th August 2019, 11:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Nursery admission in Christian English School Chhatarpur?

You will have to appear for an interview session along with your daughter and will have to clear the session positively in order for your child to get admission and continue her studies ahead.

So, fill up the application form with all relevant documents and I am sure she will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?