5th July 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of submission of application form for medical entrance test in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, AFMC? Is a student of general category from Chandigarh eligible for all these tests?

What is the date of submiting application forms for medical entrance test in chandigarh, punjab, haryana, afmc?
Is a student of general category from Chandigarh eligible for all these tests?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  2. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  4. How to prepare for RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test held by Punjab University Chandigarh
  6. Will I be eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab?
  7. How to pursue secondary DNB in pediatrics I after DCH course? Number of seats in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana? Any entrance exams?
  8. Sample question papers of Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh?
  9. Any coaching center in Chandigarh for the entrance exam of RIMC Dehradun?
  10. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  11. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  12. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  13. Eligibility of PMET entrance test?
  14. When is Punjab and Haryana Higher Court Chandigarh Clerk Recruitment
  15. Shall I be eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I have passed 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab and having resident of Haryana
  16. How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?
  17. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms at Punjab University Chandigarh?
  18. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
15th April 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of submission of application form for medical entrance test in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, AFMC? Is a student of general category from Chandigarh eligible for all these tests?

What is date of mca entrance test in punjab and
Where it will take place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?