5th July 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study in 5th standard in Chandigarh for 4th student of Gurugram?

Hello, I am an employee of a private firm. I live in Chandigarh but belongs to Gurugram. My son is studying in 4th standard in Gurugram. I want to shift him to Chandigarh for rest of his education. So, I would like to know that what would be the requirements for admission in Chandigarh for him in 5th standard?

15th July 2019, 09:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study in 5th standard in Chandigarh for 4th student of Gurugram?

Yes, he is eligible to get admission in std 5th in Chandigrah.

Candidates have to qualify in the required admission procedure of the respective school and submit some of the essential documents to get admission.

The list of required documents are :-

Marksheet of std 4th.

Character certificate.

Transfer certificate.

Migration if changing the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?