28th July 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student?

Hi Sir, my son is studying in 4th standard right now. I want to admit him in 5th standard in Carmel School, Jorhat. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for 5th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  2. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?
  3. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Carmel School, Jorhat?
  4. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? -- [New]
  5. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  6. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  7. Whether Carmel School of Jorhat is a CO-Ed school?
  8. Can I make my son to repeat 4th standard in Oman, Sohar and send back to India to continue 5th standard?
  9. Requirements to get 4th standard admission in ICSE school in Kolkata for a candidate of Patna?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  12. How to get admission in 5th standard for a 8 years old girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in American School of Bombay, Mumbai for 10th CBSE student?
  14. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  17. How to get the admission in Navy school for my ward in 5th standard?
  18. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
1st August 2018, 01:39 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student?

The basic eligibility required for getting admission in Carmel school for 5th class admission are given below:

- The candidate should have passed 4th class education from.any recognised board.
- The age limit should be 9 years 6 months.
- If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission.
- You need to fill the registration form, pay the application fees.
- You need to submit few documents like transfer certificate, previous years score card, date of birth certificate and etc.,
- Based on the seats availablity and your performance you'll be given admission into the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?