5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83.6% in 8th standard? How to apply?

I am the student of Adharshila Academy of Ujjain and have got 83.6% marks in my 8th standard. I want to apply for the scholarship. Kindly let me know which are the scholarships available for me? And please let me know that how can I apply?

12th October 2016, 01:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83.6% in 8th standard? How to apply?

No, there are no scholarship offered for the candidates after 8th standard on the basis of their academic aggregate.

So, you are not eligible for scholarship now.

Candidates after appearing and qualifying in entrance examination such as NTSE, KVYP, Olympiad are eligible for scholarship.

The application form for these examination are available online.

So, you need to prepare for these examination and qualify in these examination to get any scholarship.
13th October 2016, 01:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83.6% in 8th standard? How to apply?

Yes, you can apply for scholarship programs available by various government agencies, some of the prominent scholarship programs are;

> Loreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarships

> G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships

> Sahu Jain Trust- Loan Scholarship

> Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students

> FAEA Scholarship, etc.

Basically for students below upto +2 level, there is no such online process to fill up the application form, you can avail the application form from your area councilor or from any other government registered office or from Post Office, etc.

Avail the application form, fill it up properly, attach proper documents and send it to the respected address mentioned in the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?