23rd April 2015, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

In which way we can get the study scholarship? Is it by giving some test or by aggregate?

Sir/Mam,

I am B.Tech 3 year student from a private college affiliated to UTU, whether i may get some scholarship,based on my aggregate % or by giving some test? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? I just wanted to get the scholarship and am not sure what steps to be followed for the same.!

23rd April 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which way we can get the study scholarship? Is it by giving some test or by aggregate?

My B.pharmacy are completed
Know I can take admission in M.Pharm
Give me tips for loan
23rd April 2015, 07:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which way we can get the study scholarship? Is it by giving some test or by aggregate?

As you are pursuing B.tech 3rd year there are only few scholarships available. The scholarships are mainly awarded based on the qualifying examination marks or through a written examination. Generally the scholarships are applied at the beginning of the academic year. So, it's never too late. You can apply for the IET scholarship if you meet the following criteria:

-> Candidate must be pursuing either 2nd or 3rd year of the graduation course.

-> Candidate should not have any arrears.

-> Candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 60% marks at graduation
level and also should have scored same in class 12 examination.

-> Candidate can apply for this scholarship at http://scholarships.theiet.in/evaluation
24th April 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc this year . Is there any scholarship for me? please provide me the details .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?