24th July 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Which school is best to join after 10th if I wanted to prepare for NDA entrance exam?

I hv just passed 10th from cbse board n is looking for good school for preapring nda entrance exam. Which school is best to join after 10th if I wanted to prepare for NDA entrance exam? Can someone please provide me the details of those schools?

24th July 2015, 08:20 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Which school is best to join after 10th if I wanted to prepare for NDA entrance exam?

You can prepare yourself for NDA from any school. For qualify NDA exam you have to work hard.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA-

You must have 12th passed from a recognized university/board.

Your age must not be less than 16.5 years and must not be more than 19 years.

To prepare for NDA there is no need to select the school or Board. You have to work hard for it.

It is better if you will take admission in Military or Sainik school in class 11th if you studied in these school then, you can prepare yourself in a better manner.
24th July 2015, 11:32 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which school is best to join after 10th if I wanted to prepare for NDA entrance exam?

In my opinion join a coaching center for NDA entrance examination. To join NDA, having a degree of 12th standard is enough. There is no preference over schools to get admission in NDA or National Defense Academy. So wherever you get admission is not important. What is important is whether you pass 12th standard with more than 60% or not. Because if you do not have at least 60% or more in your higher secondary you will not be allowed to sit for the NDA entrance examination. After that you have to clear the NDA entrance examination. Once you clear the entrance examination, you will be given a three months training in the field where you will specialize for the job. Then again your capability will be examined. So to face this big challenge just join a good coaching institute for NDA coaching. This will help you to clear the NDA examination. Some famous coaching center are
1. Disha Academy in Dehradun,
2. Cavalier Academy in Pune, Kochi, Lucknow and many other states of India,
3. SBP institute in New Delhi.
Join the coaching center which occurs in your state.
25th July 2015, 01:27 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There are not so many schools which offers the preparation for the NDA examination. The examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

But if you are willing to join the NDA then the best school for you to join will be :-
* R.K Mission.
* Military School.
* Sainik School.

As these are the best schools and there are regular practice of the written and the SSB test.
So I f possible join these schools.

Other than this you can also pursue in other schools but continue your preparation for the examination as according to the syllabus. But you need to take some training for the SSB preparation.
26th July 2022, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Which board should be better for NDA
1) State board
2)CBSE board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?