16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

School hostel admission process and Fees for Hyderabad Public School?

Hello Sir, I am a software engineer, working abroad. My son is currently studying in a local school at Kadapa in class 3. I am very keen to join him in HPS Kadapa as in Residential Care (Hostel) Could you please able to provide me more information on the admission process and fees structure, please?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Mother's public school?
  2. Criteria for admission in Mother's Public School? Fees including coaching and hostel? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering 5th admission in Hyderabad -- [New]
  4. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  5. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 6 years? How to get admission form?
  6. Affiliation of Hyderabad Public School, Kadapa? Fees required for 11th and 12th with Science stream along with hostel charges?
  7. Details of school admission process in Chandigarh?
  8. List good schools in Old City Hyderabad for Nursery admission?
  9. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  10. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in 11th at Mother's Public School, Odisha? Is there girls hostel available in this school?
  11. List of hostel schools in or near Bangalore
  12. Admission with hostel in 1st standard Gujarati medium school with hostel facility?
  13. Admission details and girls hostel fees in Sri Sathya Sai primary school standard IV?
  14. When the application form of Aditya Birla Public School, Mohanpura, Jaipur will be issued for 9th standard? Fees including hostel fee?
  15. Which school is less costly between Delhi Public School, Srinagar and Dr AGM City School, Srinagar? Do they provide hostel facility?
  16. Fee structure of DAV Public School, Cuttack?
  17. What is the best school for air hostess training in Hyderabad?
  18. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?

30th October 2017, 09:08 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: School hostel admission process and Fees for Hyderabad Public School?

Fee structure of Hyderabad Public School is mentioned below:
  • One time payment for all at the time of admission:
  • Application form cost: 300/-
  • Registration fees: 500
  • Admission fees: 30000
  • Security money deposit: 5000

Entire fee structure of all classes is mentioned below.

27th June 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: School hostel admission process and Fees for Hyderabad Public School?

In the fee structure you mansion 11th class for 2 times is it any reason?

18th August 2019, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the age for admission to 1st class

18th August 2019, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Please specify the age for admission into 1st class in hyderabad public school kadapa

31st October 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

We want 6 th class admissions and hostel accommodation. Fy 2020-2021

Presently my son is 5 th stnd.. What was total fees and hostel fee

12th December 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

1st class students ki hostel compulsory inti nundi pampochha?

2nd February 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there hostel facility for class 11 for CBSE.

3rd February 2020, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

How much fees for hostel fecility for 11th class student

3rd February 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the hostel fee for 11th class in hyd public school begumpet

7th August 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Our son is class 7th now we want to place him in HPS hostel facility please send the details

31st August 2020, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

There is hostel fecility for 7th class

3rd September 2020, 10:22 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: School hostel admission process and Fees for Hyderabad Public School?

Fee structure of Hyderabad Public School Application form cost: 300/- Registration fees: 500. Admission fees: 30000. Security money deposit: 5000.

Class 1 to 5 Rs. 65670/-
Class 6 to 10 Rs. 77880/-
Class 11 and 12 Rs. 93390/-

1st April 2021, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am a seaman . I am from haryana.My son is currently studying in a local school at haryana in class 9. I am very keen to join him in HPS begumpet as in Residential Care (Hostel) Could you please able to provide me more information on the admission process and fees structure, and hostel fees.please?

3rd August 2021, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, this is suresh . I am from vizag. My son is currently studying in a narayana school at vizag in class 9. I am very keen to join him in puttaparthi as in Residential Care (Hostel) Could you please able to provide me more information on the admission process and fees structure, and hostel fees.

5th April 2022, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am SC I want free seat for my son for 6 class please give me information

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?