31st July 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?

Hi Sir, My grand daughter is of 4.8 years now. I want to admit her into 1st standard in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi. We are in Hyderabad. Is there Hostel facility available for age group of 5 years or so? Please provide me the details of School Fees, Hostel fees and what the procedure of admission. Also let me know how can I get admission forms.
My e-mail id is: [email protected]
I would greatful to you if you reply me.

15th November 2014, 05:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?

"Sathya Sai School" offers admission only for the children, who have completed 5 ½ years.So, now your pupil is not eligible for admission. You can join your child after one year.

Admission Procedure:-
Admission of new students are made every year in the beginning of the academic session. Application forms can be obtained from school office personally or by sending D.D. in favour of concerned Principal. Then you should submit duly filled application form. If your child satisfies the admission criteria, then they will offer an admission. The fee structure will vary from one class to another class. And Hostel facility is available. which may cost upto 15000 rupees for one year.
5th August 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?

Hi Sir, My Daughter is of 6 years now. I want to admit her into 1st standard in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi. We are in KOLAR (Karnataka). With Hostel facility, So please provide me the details of School Fees, Hostel fees and what the procedure of admission. Also let me know how can I get admission forms.
Regards,
KALYAN SAGAR
KOLAR.
91-9611141809
e-mail id is: [email protected]
6th November 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, My Son is of 4 years now. I want to admit into LKG in Bhagavan Satya Sai School, Puttapathi. We are in Banglore (Karnataka). With hostel fecility, So please provide me details of school fees, Hostel fees and what the procedure of admission. Also let me know how can I get admission forms.Thanking you.
Regards,
Nagalakshmi
Banglore
[email protected]
11th April 2017, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,My daughter is of 3 year now,I want to admit into LkG in Bhagavan Satya Sai School,Puttapathi,We are in Varanasi(UP),with hostel facility, so please provide me details of school fees,hostel fees and what the procedure of admission,also let me know how can I get admission forms,Thanking you.
Regards,
Rajesh Kumar
Varanasi
[email protected]
8th February 2018, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,My nephew is of 6 years now, I want to admit into UKG in Bhagavan Satya Sai School, Puttaparthi, I am in Koillkuntla town of Kurnool District, with hostel facility, so please provide me details of School fees and hostel fees and what are the procedure of admlission, also let me know how can I get admission forms, thanking you.
Regards,
G.C. Thirupathaiah,
Koilkuuntla, 94411 14076.
[email protected]
13th May 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I M Srinivas from Kadapa and my son is studying fifth class presently and I want to join my son in your institution. So kindly can you give information about the admission . My email address is seenumunaga1968@ gmail.com
4th April 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my son is complicated 5/6 Is their available hostel facility? And CBSC course? How much fees for hostel and how much for schooling? I also want your address. Pls let me know. Send me email on
[email protected]
Number is 9173558510
9th May 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is 4 years I want to admit there any producers is there I need information about this thanks
3rd October 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam from Hyderabad, my daughter is 4.6 now iam looking for admission for the yr2021 along with hostel fecility , is that possible to confirm the seat this only or else next year.
19th June 2021, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi am from Bangalore, my both sons are 5 years old and we are looking are admission for the year 2021 along with hostel facility, kindly confirm us the seat and it may br for this year or next academic year, kindly confirm.
Mail ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?