22nd September 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Humanities and Commerce? Which one is better to study in Intermediate?

Sir, I am appearing in 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. I am little bit confuse between Commerce and Humanities. I want to know the different scopes of both streams. And also tell me which is to opt in Intermediate.

26th September 2018, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Humanities and Commerce? Which one is better to study in Intermediate?

Commerce and humanities are two different fields and both of them have different scope. Although, commerce is certainly a better choice of stream, if you are looking for a private job.

Humanities is mostly for those who want to study for civil services exam or any other government sector job. It is also good for teaching jobs at schools and colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?