8th March 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Advanced? Bothra Classes, Career Point or Resonance, which is better to join for JEE Advanced?

Hi, I am in 10th CBSE from Ahmadabad. Is it fruitful to take drop after 12th for preparations of JEE Advance? And if taken which coaching institute would be better to join? I have looking to join any of them, Career Point, Resonance or Bothra Classes?

14th April 2018, 10:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Advanced? Bothra Classes, Career Point or Resonance, which is better to join for JEE Advanced?

If you have confidence on yourself that you will crack entrance exam in 1 year then surely you should take a gap for preparation.
According to me Resonance will be better option among these three institutes.

But below is listed some of the best institute names so just have a look:-
Super 30, Patna
Allen Institute
Bansal Classes
Resonance Classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?