25th February 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for 10th grade or complete 8th grade after have a year gap after 7th standard from IGCSE board?

Respected sir/madam.
I am a student of 8th std I have finished my 7th std in igcse board. After completing my 7th grade I took a gap of an year. Now my parents are thinking of admitting me in 10th std SSC board exams. And also giving me classes for 10th std.Kindly help me. Should I choose 10th grade or complete my 8th grade . Please get back to me as soon possible.

26th February 2016, 12:23 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Should I go for 10th grade or complete 8th grade after have a year gap after 7th standard from IGCSE board?

It's absolutely impractical to skip classes and sit for the final exam, and to a great extent impossible provided you have strong influences to make such provision for you. Without completing class 8 and 9, if you skip to class 10, it will be very difficult for you to cope up without the foundation of the previous classes. Class 10 is basically an extension of what you have completed in class 9. The humanities portion will be manageable but the Science section will be extremely difficult. Convince your parents BT explaining them these points.
26th February 2016, 11:14 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I go for 10th grade or complete 8th grade after have a year gap after 7th standard from IGCSE board?

As per my suggestion take admission in 9th standard. 10th syllabus is really bit difficult for you because even don’t know anything about 8 and 9th class syllabus. First of all clear 9th class so in that manner it’s easy to score good marks in 10th standard if you are familiar with 9th syllabus. It also full fill your one year gap.
26th February 2016, 11:16 PM
OnePlus

You should complete your 8th first and after that you need to take admission in class 9th. Without passing class 9th you cannot give the exams of class 10th.

Firstly you need to register yourself for class 9th by filling the registration form and after passing class 9th you will get admission in class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?