21st October 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to choose stream in Higher Secondary of Gujarat Board?

Sir, I am studying in 10th standard of Gujarat Board affiliated recognized school. I have heard that from 11th standard in Gujarat Board, candidate must choose their stream in Humanities, Commerce and Science. I want to know that this is a correct information or not?

25th October 2019, 01:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to choose stream in Higher Secondary of Gujarat Board?

Yes, it is true that after completion of 10th standard the candidate has to choose the stream in which he or she interested. You can choose non medical stream, medical stream, Humanities, commerce or arts as per your choice and marks secured in tenth standard.
25th October 2019, 11:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to choose stream in Higher Secondary of Gujarat Board?

Yes, it is true that after passing tenth you have to choose a stream in 11th standard among medical, non medical, Humanities, commerce, arts depending upon your choice.

i would like to suggest you to choose stream according to your interest only because otherwise you won't be able to cope up with the syllabus and you have to choose your profession accordingly.
31st October 2019, 06:35 PM
EduXpert

Yes in class 11 you have to choose streams like Arts, Commerce and Science. There is no choice but to choose one according to your career goal.

Admission is based on class 10 marks and you can choose the stream of your interest when you have good marks in 10th board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?