13th July 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to choose stream in Higher Secondary of PSEB Board?

Sir, I am studying in 10th standard of PSEB Board affiliated recognized school. I have heard that from 11th standard in PSEB Board, candidate must choose their stream in Humanities, Commerce and Science. I want to know that this is a correct information or not?

14th July 2019, 06:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to choose stream in Higher Secondary of PSEB Board?

Yes, you have to choose a stream in 11th standard as per your interest such as Science, Humanities, Arts or commerce.
Admission to such streams is done on the basis of percentage secured by the candidate in 10th.
14th July 2019, 07:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Once the candidate completes 10th standard, he or she has to choose a stream in 11th standard. You have a choice among these streams such as Science, Commerce, Humanities or Arts. Admission to such streams are done on the basis of student's choice and marks in tenth.
14th July 2019, 07:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to choose any one of the streams in class 11th. This is true for any school affiliated to any board in India. You have to choose anyone from Humanities, Commerce and Science according to your career goal. You can choose additional subjects available along with these streams.

You have to choose the stream because class 11th is divided into three streams and schools offer admission in these streams only. You can look at the subjects available and make your choice according to future plans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?