5th July 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Degree in other state to become a Doctor in Indian Army being a 12th Manipur Board student?

I am studying in 12th standard from Manipur Board. I wish to work for Indian Army as a Doctor. So, what will be the steps I should take to reach there?Should I take my Degree from outside of Manipur and write an exam to join Indian Army?

7th July 2020, 08:12 PM
Manish@1991

Default Re: Should I study Degree in other state to become a Doctor in Indian Army being a 12th Manipur Board student?

You can apply directly through AFMC after 12th, with 60% marks in PCB together, if you get selected, you go for MBBS in AFMC Pune and get commission in army as doctor, this is the best way to join army.
7th July 2020, 08:19 PM
Manish@1991

Default Re: Should I study Degree in other state to become a Doctor in Indian Army being a 12th Manipur Board student?

You can apply through AFMC entrance exam after intermediate 12th PCB with 60% , get selected and go for MBBS course in AFMC Pune and become doctor in army.
Best job ever...
15th July 2020, 03:09 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th standard from Manipur Board. I wish to work for Indian Army as a Doctor. So, what will be the steps I should take to reach there?Should I take my Degree from outside of Manipur and write an exam to join Indian Army?
For joining Indian army as a doctor, first of all you have to give the entrance exam NEET.
•• One of its eligibility criteria is that you should have PCB (physics,chemistry and biology) subjects in your 12th standard and passed in these subjects with minimum 50% marks.
•• For joining AFMC, appearing in NEET is mandatory and selection is done on the basis your NEET score.
•• If you crossed the cut off Marks in NEET exam as set for applying in AFMC, you can apply for it.
•• After that they will take CBT,interview and physical/medical (that you are physically fit or not).
•• After that you will be granted admission for doing MBBS from AFMC,Pune.
•• AFMC,Pune is very good and reputed medical college.

•••• So, for joining indian army as a doctor and getting admission in AFMC, appearing in NEET and crossing the cutoff score is necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?