17th March 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Should I tell me son to comeback home from Bengaluru due to Corona Virus threat?

Hi everyone, I am a teacher of a Government High School and I am really worried about the recent situation of Corona Virus. I am now in leave and I belong to Cuttack. My son is studying in Bengaluru and he is also in leave due to this situation. I am telling him to comeback home but he is denying because of the virus spreaded over there. So, should I tell him to comeback?

19th March 2020, 09:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I tell me son to comeback home from Bengaluru due to Corona Virus threat?

I think you should tell him to stay there only but do not get out of his PG or room there also.
As the Indian government has taken safety measures and not allowing people to get out of their homes so it will not be safe for your son to travel at this time.
Tell him to to take all the safety measures and don't get panic.
20th March 2020, 07:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I tell me son to comeback home from Bengaluru due to Corona Virus threat?

According to me you should not allow your child to come at home amid coronavirus outbreak because it will be risky for him as well as for you.
You should tell him to stay there only and avoid social contacts as much as possible and adopt social distancing.
Tell him not to get panic but be aware.
28th March 2020, 05:06 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No,if you should told your son to come back home from Bengaluru due to Corona Virus,its cause lots of risk of his and your life too.

--You have to share some information with him to safe your life during Corona Threat like :-

:- Stop the social distancing

:- Stop hand shaking.

:- Use face mask and sanitizer.

:- Stop visiting outside the hostel.

:- Stay away from the crowded places.
31st March 2020, 06:16 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Should I tell me son to comeback home from Bengaluru due to Corona Virus threat?

worried situation for mother!!!

Now we have no any transportation facility for migrating

and other important point is that travelling is little risky according to current situation

So, he is stay in his PG and away from social contacts is good & beneficial idea!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?