25th March 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Social Science question papers of the previous 5 years for the 10th Meghalaya Board exam

Hi, I am a student from West Garo Hills. I am preparing for the Board exam 10th from Meghalaya Board. I am searching for the question papers of Social Science. So, I need to start my preparation for Social Science. Kindly send me previous 5 years papers.

1st April 2020, 03:26 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: Social Science question papers of the previous 5 years for the 10th Meghalaya Board exam

MBOSE class 10 previous year question papers and model question papers are download steps are given below. Meghalaya SSLC students can follow the mention steps to download the question papers.

1st Step: Go to the official website @ mbose.in

2nd Step: On the home page, search the SSLC question paper.

3rd Step: Find and open the question paper, it leads to open the new page.

4th Step: Now select the subject question papers on the list.

5th Step: The sample question paper will appear on the screen in the PDF format file.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?