19th June 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?

i had completed my 12 . if i join in mechatronics i will have a better future?
and what is the scope of mechatronics in future ?
how salary can i expect ?

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  3. Scope of Mechatronics in Future?
  4. What is the scope in Mechatronics course in future?
  5. WHat is the scope in future mechatronics engineering or automotive engineering
  6. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  7. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  8. What is the scope of going for B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering? How much salary can I expect?
  9. What is the scope of B.Tech mechatronics and M.Tech Robotics -- [New]
  10. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  11. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  13. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech?
  14. Scope of mechanical engineering in future? How much salary can I expect?
  15. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  16. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  17. Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?
  18. What will be the career scope of BE in Mechatronics?
2nd August 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?

is mechatronics has a better scope in other countries
24th August 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?

I am going to Turkey for Mechatronics engineering . What is the scope of this engineering. How much salary i can expect.
28th September 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

i am going to Tailand for Mechatronics engineering what is the scope of this engineering
18th April 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

will i have a bright future in mechatronics
29th June 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to join mechatronics and i would like to know the scope in govt sector
12th May 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Is taking mechatronics engineering course comparing with mechanical engineering course a better idea?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?