12th August 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a CID Officer for a candidate with 48.23% in 12th Science Assam State Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a CID Officer. I have scored 48.23% marks in my 12th Science Assam State Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

1st September 2018, 08:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a CID Officer for a candidate with 48.23% in 12th Science Assam State Board?

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department. There is no entrance exam held for senior secondary board examination students to join CID. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

After completion of bachelor's degree, you can apply for SSC CGL exam for Sub Inspector level post in CID and for higher level officer post, you need to join Civil Services called Indian Police Service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?