9th August 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a CBI Officer for a candidate with 59.48% in 12th Science Tamil Nadu State Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a CBI Officer. I have scored 59.48% marks in my 12th Science Tamil Nadu State Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

10th August 2018, 05:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a CBI Officer for a candidate with 59.48% in 12th Science Tamil Nadu State Board?

You need to first complete graduation and then appear for UPSC Civil Services exam, if you want to become a CBI officer. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

Just make sure you complete your graduation and are well prepared for UPSC civil services exam according to the syllabus and paper pattern.
10th August 2018, 08:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a CBI Officer for a candidate with 59.48% in 12th Science Tamil Nadu State Board?

CBI refers to Central Bureau of Investigation and to become a CBI officer, you are required to qualify SSC CGL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level ) examination.

Also, the minimum education required for appearing in SSC CGL examination, you are required to have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with 59.48% marks, you are eligible for appearing in the SSC CGL examination and therefore to become a CBI officer later once you complete your graduation degree course.

For more details regarding the SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
12th August 2018, 04:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

To become a CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation ) officer, you need to qualify SSC CGL examination which is held by SSC once every year.

Also, the minimum education required for appearing in SSC CGL examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a Class 12th passed candidate, you are required to first complete your graduation degree course and then qualify SSC CGL examination to become a CBI officer.

For more details regarding SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?