21st February 2019, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Financial Analyst for a candidate with 49% in 12th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Financial Analyst. I have scored 49% marks in my 12th Commerce from Chhattisgarh Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

26th February 2019, 09:46 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Steps to become a Financial Analyst for a candidate with 49% in 12th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Financial Analyst. I have scored 49% marks in my 12th Commerce from Chhattisgarh Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!
It's nice that you are interested to become a Financial Analyst after 12th standard. Most of the MNC companies required applicant with certification in finance analyst to strengthen their company financially. So, its good that planning to start career financial analyst.

You can apply for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) after 12th commerce to become a Financial Analyst. CFA is a professional course. The duration of the course is for 4 years, and the course is divided into 3 leaves Foundation, Intermediate, and Final course.

In this program, you will study about corporate finance, financial markets, economics, accounting, portfolio management, ethics etc.

On passing all the three levels you can get certificate from CFA instiutiton.

Official website - https://www.cfainstitute.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?