19th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become an Accountant for a candidate with 51.2% in 12th Commerce MP Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become an Accountant. I have scored 51.2% marks in my 12th Commerce Madhya Pradesh Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

21st July 2018, 05:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become an Accountant for a candidate with 51.2% in 12th Commerce MP Board student?

Chartered Accountancy is a professional course for commerce stream candidate. There are three stages of CA course given as below:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

CPT is an entry level test for this course. It is conducted twice every year by ICAI. Candidates who have passed 12th from a recognized board can apply for this examination and clear it to become eligible for this course. It is an objective exam in which questions are asked from Accountancy, economics, aptitude and mercantile law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?