16th January 2021, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to become an Architect?

Hi, I am in 10th standard. After 10th many candidates want to join Science to Engineering. I want to do BTech Engineering because I want to become an Architect. For achieving my aim what subject I select in Intermediate?

18th January 2021, 05:05 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to become an Architect?

You should choose Science stream to become Architecture.

You have to clear intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50% to become Architecture.

After intermediate go for JEE Main Paper 2 for admission in Agriculture course.
18th January 2021, 05:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Intermediate to become an Architect?

°°° In order to become an architect, one must pursue 12th with science as the main stream ( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). After completing the course you can join Bachelor of Architecture course in any of the reputed colleges in India. Selection to this course is offered through architecture entrance exam conducted by NATA. You can get into the role of architecture in public or private sector after completing this bachelor degree.
One must possess or minimum score of 50% marks in HSC in order to attend the test.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.nata.nic.in
18th January 2021, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- You should choose non-medical stream that is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Intermediate to become an Architect.
As per the minimum educational qualification criteria, an applicant must have studied PCM ( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) to study Bachelor of Architecture course.

ENTRANCE TEST- NATA

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE ---
http://www.nata.in
19th January 2021, 12:12 AM
Kukdu_ku

You have to choose Physics, Chemistry and mathematics with English and some electives in the Arts would be very helpful. The Arts elective will help to balance the requirements for an architect to have aesthetic sense. Physics and mathematics will be important in understanding about structures, while chemistry can help with foundation about construction materials.

you must have to be good in drawing and crafting.

Hope it helps.
19th January 2021, 06:46 PM
Mayuri haria

Students eligibility for architecture requirement
Candidates must pass 10 plus two examination or equivalent with mathematics as one subject
Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% and 45% for reserved category ine 10 + 2 or its equivalent

Candidates who have passed 10 Plus 3 diploma in any stream recognised by central or state government with 50% aggregate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?