8th January 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose to become an Architect?

what stream i have to choose to become an architect?

29th February 2016, 11:12 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose to become an Architect?

In order to become an Architect, one should opt 12th with Maths, Science as the main stream.

After 12th, one can join B.Arch course in any of the reputed colleges in India. And, after completion of the degree can get job of an Architect in public or private sector firms.

Admission to this course is offered through various architecture entrance exams like IIT, AIEEE, NATA etc.

One must possess a minimum score of 50% marks in HSC in order to attend these test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is science stream necessary for PG master's degree in interior designing? Can commerce stream students do it? 9 6th May 2014 05:28 PM
Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining? 1 8th June 2013 01:41 AM
What stream should I opt for my GATE exam? I am pursuing B.Tech with environmental stream from KIT, Kolhapur. Suggest me the right stream for my GATE exam 1 7th April 2013 08:08 PM
How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same? 1 20th March 2013 09:46 PM
Is Sanskrit stream equivalent to Arts stream? Can I join Airforce after completing 12th in Sanskrit Stream? 2 9th May 2011 05:10 PM