29th February 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I chose between Medical and Non-Medical to study in 11th standard having interest in Human Body?

Hello,
I am Piyush, at a time I am studying in class 10th. I am totally confused which stream should I take. When I am in 9th standard I like to study Maths, Physics and Study. But in class 10th my interest is increased towards Biology specially in Human Body. I like to read Physics and Chemistry also. Which stream in Science, Medical or Non-Medical I should take in 11th standard? Please solve my problem!

29th February 2016, 10:17 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I chose between Medical and Non-Medical to study in 11th standard having interest in Human Body?

You should go for Biology as you interest lies in that subject and you should always opt for those subjects or careers where your real interest does lie.

Therefore, I would personally suggest you to opt for go for Biology as I am sure you will do good in future.
29th February 2016, 10:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I chose between Medical and Non-Medical to study in 11th standard having interest in Human Body?

Go for the stream which excites you the most, if you have interest in medical field then don't even think of any other field as of now. You should directly opt for Medical field and take up Biology as of now as it will also fetch you a good career and I am sure you will do well in your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?