11th January 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the best courses available after 10th ICSE?

Sir/Mam,
I have completed 10th ICSE exams at bhawanipatna,Dist.-kalahandi,Odisha.I am good in mathematics.I am confused whether i should go for science or commerce.
Please guide me.

16th January 2015, 12:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best courses available after 10th ICSE?

After completion of 10th standard, you have a chance to opt any of the following courses mentioned below :-
1. Science Stream
--> Medical
--> Non-Medical
2. Commerce Stream
3. Arts Stream

Since, you are interested in Mathematics and confused which stream to choose whether Science or Commerce stream. I suggest you to opt for Non-Medical Science stream because, Mathematics is the base for all subjects in your 11th and 12th Non-Medical Science streams. After completion of this course, you can pursue your higher studies in Engineering/ CA/ Hotel Management/ B.C.A course. Since, you are interested in Mathematics, I suggest you to opt for Science stream in your 11th standard.
16th January 2015, 01:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in Mathematics, then I suggest you to go for Science group with PCB subjects. That's because candidates who are from science stream, will have more career opportunities, when compared to the students from commerce stream. After the completion of your 12th standard from science stream, you can continue your further education in any of the following streams.
1. Engineering
2. BBA
3. B.Com
4. BAMS
5. B.Sc
6. B.Com(Computers)
7. BCA
8. BHMS
23rd January 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to become police what subject I should take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?