27th March 2023, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Student from Ladakh can get admission to BCA in DU?

I am from lafakh and i want to take admission in DU i had passed my 12th from JkBOSE. My subjets are maths physics chemistry, but i got 54% ...so could i get admisson in DU..i am also a ST(studle tribe) student....so should it help me....

28th March 2023, 10:44 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Student from Ladakh can get admission to BCA in DU?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. To get admission in the course in college affiliated to DU candidates have to appear and qualify in the CUET.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for the reserved category.

Relaxation in the cut off and reserved seats for ST tribes.
28th March 2023, 10:06 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. The minimum eligibility to take admission in DU is a pass in Class 12 (for UG admission).

2. So, a candidate is definitely eligible to apply in DU for BA admission with 50% aggregate.

3. Up until 2021, the minimum eligibility percentage to apply for Delhi University courses was 50% for UG-level programmes.
29th March 2023, 09:54 PM
Msdhoni02

1. The basic eligibility for taking admission to the BCA program is 12th class passed with at least 50% marks in aggregate having commerce background.

2. The students also have cleared DUET or DU JAT to get admission.

3. Students having experience in the corporate sector will be given preference and appropriate relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?