29th October 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?

I am a PCB student. I passed my 12th with 62.16% in ISC board. I scored 94% in computer application, 90% in English , 78% in chemistry ,51% in physics and 59% in biology. I got mbbs seat. But I am not interested in this course. I wish to do BCA.could you please name a few colleges that offer Bca for pcb students in India. I would also like to know if doing bioinformatics after bca is advisable and promising??

30th November 2014, 11:38 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a PCB student. I passed my 12th with 62.16% in ISC board. I scored 94% in computer application, 90% in English , 78% in chemistry ,51% in physics and 59% in biology. I got mbbs seat. But I am not interested in this course. I wish to do BCA.could you please name a few colleges that offer Bca for pcb students in India. I would also like to know if doing bioinformatics after bca is advisable and promising??
Bioinformatics after BCA is not good career option. Because, both are difference specialization so it's lead into lot of confusion in your career. However, you can apply for MCA or B.Tech or B.E in computer science to get good job with high salary package.

BCA Eligibility Criteria:

Student must have passed high school under 10+2 pattern in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized school. The selection to admission is based on 12th board exam score.

Colleges Offering BCA:

15th May 2016, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?

I m a PCB student and I dnt have computer and maths in 12 th.. Can I take admission in bca or not
10th August 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Government College of bca for pcb in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?