22nd December 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Suggested studies after finishing Madhyamik Examination? Which is best professional line or education line?

What is the best line/education after finishing madhyamik examination. please advice me the best professional line and education line.

2nd January 2014, 03:58 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Suggested studies after finishing Madhyamik Examination? Which is best professional line or education line?

All students have a curiosity to settle down with a career option. After Madhyamik examination, you need to get yourself enrolled in the class 11. Your mind should be clear about choosing the stream. During class 12, you can always prepare for PMT. For any professional course, you need to complete class 12. You can pick from commerce, science and humanities stream. After that, you can opt for medical, engineering or journalism.
8th April 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suggested studies after finishing Madhyamik Examination? Which is best professional line or education line?

I am expected that my reselt of M.E will not very good.perhaps,only 60%.so,could i to read with scince?
12th June 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I have a sister. She has completed her madhyamik exam in 2012. In the year 2014 she was supposed to attain the H.S (Science) exam.but for some reason she couldn't give the exam. Now can anyone tell me what can be the best carrier option for her avoiding the h.s.pls tell me guys.. she is so upset. and i am so much confused.... pls help me.. u can mail me to [email protected]. pls let m inform...
25th March 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated my madhyamik exam in 2014.......
Please give me a best career option avoiding HS
Please please help me
22nd May 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

My Son has Pass this year Madhyamik Examination with 225 marks only. What should he study now so that he can get job immediately ?
11th June 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I have pass the madhyamik exam by 6.8cgpa in cbse board 2015. The school is not giving me direct admission to study,they had puted certain undertaking that u have to sign tn u will get admission but u cannot chose ur subject they will chose ur subject which i dont want to take (biology,hindi). I want to take math and i.p. So what should i do plese help me u can email me [email protected]. Plese... plese... Help
16th January 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is the lucrative and carrier building study in india after passing M.E Exam with 80% or above marks
18th January 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir,Madam I am from India.I have passed Madhyamik(10th).After that I couldn't study for 5 years.So 5 years wasted.Now I want to study again but I dont know what to study.What is the best option for me.please tell me what to study.
12th May 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Chances of further Studies after scoring 60 percent mark in Madhyamik 2016.
3rd May 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello i wants to know what I shall be done after madhyamik exam? Please give me a suggestion. Which option best for me?
15th June 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I want to know what i shall be done after polytechnic exam? Please give me a suggestion, so that's how I can manage my self. Which option is best for me?
8th November 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

My m.e. Result is 65% . Which is the best line for me?
Please help me . My email id [email protected]
25th June 2022, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

After madhymik pass which is the best career based education
25th June 2022, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

After madhymik which career edition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?