8th April 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for entrance of CBSE Mother Public School, DPS School and ODM Public School?

What is the syllabus for preparing entrances of cbse course for mother public school, dps school & odm public school.

2nd November 2014, 02:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for entrance of CBSE Mother Public School, DPS School and ODM Public School?

The syllabus for entrance exam of DPS or ODM schools, will be based upon the class which you have completed. For example, if you have completed your 8th class and you are seeking admission in 9th class then the syllabus for entrance exam is the syllabus of your 8th class. So, there is no need to worry about the exam, as you have already learned the entire syllabus. So, just revise the syllabus and move to the entrance exam.

23rd January 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for entrance of CBSE Mother Public School, DPS School and ODM Public School?

What if i am an ICSE student and have appeared class 10 exams??, Shall I prepare CBSE syllabus too??

29th March 2016, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

This year in 2015-16 the entrance test for class -10th is going to be held on 2nd march. Pls provide its details i.e. Syllabus, type of questions etc.

10th December 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance test for class 11, what is the syllabus and procedures for admission?

15th January 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What is admission process in class-XI in ODM school & the girls' hostel facilities?

8th March 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for entrance exam for admission into mother public school and DAV schools of Bhubaneswar . Please tell whether the papers will be from ICSE or CBSE pattern.

11th April 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

What exactly syllabus in maths will come in commerce entrance exam??

21st April 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of ICSE school and I want to give entrance exam for 2 science .so what and how should I prepare for the entrance exam

26th January 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of CBSE schools ant l want to give entrance exam for 2 science first year so what are the most possible question that may come

25th March 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of ICSE school I want give entrance 2 science at odm public school.so what and how should I prepare for entrance

22nd March 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for entrance exam in mother's public school Bhubaneswar for class 9

23rd December 2019, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for class 11th entrance exam

6th August 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Do mother public school have hostel facility?

20th February 2023, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for entrance of 11th
KIITs international school

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?