14th May 2011, 04:29 PM
suruchi1234

List of girls schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai which are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board?

please let me know the list of girls schools near kharghar/ navi mumbai which is affiliated to Maharashtra State board.

Regards

17th June 2011, 05:26 AM

Default Re: List of girls schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai which are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board?

Dear friend there are some school name mension you may choose any one::
1.St Xaviers High School Nerul Navi Mumbai.
2.Swami Shukhdevanand High School Nerul Navi Mumbai.
3.Tilak Education Societys Tilak Public School.
4.Ryan International School in Nerul Navi Mumbai.

SBOA Public School in Nerul Navi Mumbai

Don Bosco Senior Secondary School stands for the integral development of the student, to help develop the students spirit, mind and body.ec
17th June 2011, 05:50 PM
sourindra

Default Re: List of girls schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai which are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board?

List of girls schools:
1. Mary Immaculate Girls School
2. Mahatma Phule Girl's School
3. J. B. Vachha High School for Parsi Girls
4. St Anthony's Girls High School
5. Jb Petit High School For Girls
18th July 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

list of state board schools in Kharghar,Nani Mumbai
30th April 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

which are the best schools in nerul,navi mumbai that are open for admissions now in may??
21st May 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

list of ssc catholic boardings school in india
22nd June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top most girls school in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane?
29th October 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

list of state board school in kharghar, navi mumbai
22nd September 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Please guide me with the convent co ed schools or cbse board school providing free education for girl child
20th October 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission for my daughter in convent school in navi Mumbai. But I am looking for the school those provides free education for girl child. Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?