4th July 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any admission test to study 11th Science in Army Public School, Amritsar?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Army Public School of Amritsar. I want to study Science in 11th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 11th standard in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  2. Fee structure of 11th Science in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  3. Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  4. Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  5. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?
  6. Is admission test conducted for 11th standard admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat? -- [New]
  7. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
  8. Admission in Army Public School in class 11 is possible for a non deserving student of Army school?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  10. Whether admission test is conducted to study 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  11. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  12. Is there any admission test to study 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  13. List of army schools for 11th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Karnataka Board to study 11th Science in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
  15. List of CBSE schools offering 11th Science in Panipat?
  16. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  17. Is admission test conducted for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  18. Whether admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
6th July 2018, 10:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any admission test to study 11th Science in Army Public School, Amritsar?

There are no Entrance Exam for admission in 11th in Army Public School, Amritsar. Admission depends on the merit based of class 10th board examination and availability of seats.
8th July 2018, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any admission test to study 11th Science in Army Public School, Amritsar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to join Army Public School of Amritsar. I want to study Science in 11th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 11th standard in this school?

Yes, there is an Admission Test to study 11th science in Army Public School, Amritsar. Admission Test for the 11th science in Army Public School, Amritsar is in the following subjects: English and Elective subjects. However, students transferred from other Army Public Schools need not appear for the admission test, but they have to submit academic records along with Transfer Certificate for the admission to study 11th science in Army Public School, Amritsar. Children who are not from Army Public School have to submit a certificate endorsed by DEO for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?