27th August 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty for Higher Secondary Science admission in Hira Public School Imphal for State Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 10th standard from Manipur State Board and right now preparing for the Board exam. After completing his 10th, I want to admit him in Hira Public School Imphal for Higher Secondary Science. So, is there any difficulty he will face for admission in this school?

31st August 2019, 04:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty for Higher Secondary Science admission in Hira Public School Imphal for State Board student?

If you have got excellent marks in class 10th from a recognised state board then surely you will be eligible for admission at any good school affiliated to any recognised board. Just make sure you have got good marks in the subjects concerned.

You need to clear the cut off marks to get admission at your choice of school. You will need a migration certificate and TC from the previous school to change the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?