13th July 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any permission to write after 10

Respected, I was asking that if some body cleared 10th, then due to some reason he left studies but now he may write ias exam age is as per your requirement thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete B.Sc final year from any other Institute if I failed in my Institute?
  2. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  3. How to get my original documents from previous college?
  4. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  5. How can I apply for Training of 6 months in Chemical Industries being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  6. How can I change my college in the same university?
  7. Procedure to change same branch of school in different state after class 9th standard?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Government college for MBBS final year student in Karnataka?
  9. What should be done to get the graduation certificate which I have not completed before?
  10. How to do Project on Irrigation while studying in final year of Civil Engineering?
  11. Process to change my daughter's school after VI standard in Cuttack?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship in Suzlon Company for EEE graduate?
  13. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  15. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  16. How to take special permission to appear in 10th Telangana Board exam for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in USA? -- [New]
  17. Can I be eligible to write IES Exam pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  18. Is it true that for opening a coaching center we have to take permission from Government? What is the procedure for that? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any permission to write after 10

No, you are not eligible to write IAS examination, if you have not pursued your higher studies after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for IAS examination. The age criteria required to appear in IAS examination is 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to appear in IAS examination.
13th July 2017, 11:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can take admission in 11th standard to complete your higher studies.There are many school boards which allow you to take admission in 11th standard one of them is NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).
NIOS is the one of the largest open schooling system under Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
During admission process you should have class 10th result, passing certificate, transfer certificate, date of birth certificate, migration certificate, etc.
In order to write IAS (Indian Administrative Service) examination which is conducted by UPSC Civil Service Examination (CSE), you must be a graduate in any stream.
Also you age should be in between 21 years to 33 years.
13th July 2017, 11:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in the IAS examination after the completion of class 10th.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the IAS examination.
14th July 2017, 08:45 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.

The general eligibility criteria for IAS examination:

1. Bachelor's degree is the minimum qualification required for this exam.

2. Age limit is 21-32 years for general category, 21-35 years for OBC candidates, 21-37 years for SC/ST candidates.

After tenth, you need to do 12th and graduation to apply for this exam. Your age should be within limits.
14th July 2017, 10:16 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you appear for your board examinations once again but not directly like this, you will first of all have to get admission in 9th standard and after completion of your 9th grade, you can get admission in 10th boards and then appear for your examination.
14th July 2017, 01:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that without completing graduation you are not eligible to write IAS entrance examination. To write IAS entrance test you must be a graduation degree holder. First of all complete your Intermediate then after graduation. Examination is conducted by UPSC every year.

Eligibility criteria for an IAS are as under:-

Candidate must have passed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50 percent aggregate from any recognized university.

Candidate minimum age 21 years and maximum age 30 years.
Relaxation:-
5 years for SC/ST
3 years for OBC
5 years for domicile of J&K
5 years for defence services personnel
5 years for ex-servicemen
10 years for handicapped persons.

Number of attempts:-
General- 4 attempts
OBC-7 attempts
SC/ST- no limit
14th July 2017, 01:20 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

IAS is Indian Administrative Services.

Candidate who wants to appear for Civil Services exam should be graduate or in final year of graduation and attained minimum age of 21 years.

After 10th, you should first pursue 12th then bachelor's degree to apply for this exam. The upper age limit for this exam is 32 years for candidates of open category. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of OBC and SC/ST.
14th July 2017, 04:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. It comes under Civil Services of Indian Government. UPSC conducts Civil Services examination every year for recruitment of candidates into different services like IAS, IPS, IRS.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree can only apply for this exam. The age limit is 21-32 years. You need to pursue bachelor's degree then apply for Civil Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?